New 07' IQ Polaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 07' IQ Polaris

Pic isn't the best but here it is ........

It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Actually the pic really sucks doesn't it....lol. digital wasn't on right setting and left before I realized it....oh well.

Anywho ...they call the decals "tribal". This sled was the burnt orange. Comes in black and Indy red also. Picture doesn't do it justice. No wheres near the orange of a F-cat and deeper rustier color than the Cat ZLSS's. It has the RMK hood, ski's are slightly more forward than the 06's. Handlebars are longer and they are stationary BUT you can loosen the nut and move them were you want, then retighten. Footwells STILL blow. The headlight is like a bubble assembly, kind of yucky looking IMO. If it had the headlight of the 06 on the rmk hood be nice looking. Lifted the hood but to dark to see any changes. No price on them yet and didn't ask what cc's they were gonna be available in.

Comment

Front view of Hood .......

Hood ...........

Comment

I think that they should have come out with this sled to begin with. It looks better than the fusion. Hopefully they will make a very aggressive trail sled version like the pro x was. "Deep lug, bar hooks, bar risers, low windshield" Unfortunatly they have lost riders to the rev . They need to quit messing with that motocycle and remember what made their company.

Comment

looks like an ARCTIC CAT????
          zl---zr???..

Comment

Less the seat and the tunnel, the front looks like a Crossfire from the side, and an F series from the front.

Comment

looks pretty darn spiffy IMO

Comment

I seen 2 those 2 sleds in Rome on sunday. The may have cats fugly burnt orange colors but thats where the simularity ends.Those are definiatly Poos!
                Rot.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

your right ROTA..thats where it ends!!!

POO POO poo!!!!
                  like drivining tank!!

of course they need to copy CAT..there 10 years behind!!

Comment

Jeez if the only thing Poo copys is Cats colors then they must be doing somthin right. Im just fearing the day I see a lime green Polaris on the trail. Thats the day I give up sledding as I know it.
                    Rot.
                    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

it looks better than yamahas new bug

Comment

Working...
                      X