• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 07 Yamaha pics.

What do you guys think?
    Rot.
    Attached Files
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

that thing looks more like an insect every year. gonna have to do some growing on me

Comment

good god thats fugly

Comment

Is that supposed to compete with the Ski-Doo Freestyle?

That thing is nasty looking - doesn't look like there would be any protection from impacts.... maybe with the new sled designs they are losing safety features.. thus an increase in injury and deaths... Just a thought.

Comment

The old snoscoots or snowsports would kick the FREESTYLES ars from here to kingdom come. Those Dooos suk
          Rot.
          H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
          Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

I like the narrow seat but the new look I'm not so sure about...Lets face it, when it comes to four stroke's Yami is the king and thats where snowmobiling is heading and if the other manufactures don't get going Yami is going the take a big bite out of there sales....When I went to Speculator this year my friend was riding a Yami Attak and we swithed up for a couple hours and when he asked for his sled back I said no and took off (lol)....I didn't want to get off,I wanted to just keep riding...The power was spot on and the ride was great....yes there heavey but over all the sled was very friendly to ride...
            Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

That sled is awful looking!
              Looks like a grasshopper

Comment

I Work At A Dealer Shop And Its Called The Phaser Its A Two Cylinder 4-stroke And Its The Ugliest Thing I Have Seen
                Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

Comment

h20...most you?????

Comment

????????????????

Thats Hideous!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X