Camp For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp For Sale

Going To Be Putting My Place On The Hill For Sale...kotary Rd. In Cville. 15 Minutes From Highmarket/barrows Area. 6.75 Acres, 12 X 70 Singlewide With 15 X 25 Addition. 2 BEDROOMS 2 BATHS. 16 X 24 Drive In Drive Out Garage. 2 Sheds All 3 Have Power. On Plowed Road. All Utilities New Septic, Well, Fireplace. COMES WITH ALL FURNITURE, APPLIENCES, EVERYTHING.Nice Place. Joeee, Rota And Ken Have Seen It. Pictures Can Be Sent. Asking 123000.00

$123,000.00?
    Rot.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Gunner

Its all good. Why u sellin Gunner?

Also, WHERE THE HELL HAVE U BEEN?

No sled? House on the Hill? What u gettin married?

Comment

How bout renting it to me for 14 days starting on the 21st? Call me on tyhe beep-beep.
        Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

How bout renting it to me for 14 days starting on the 21st? Call me on tyhe beep-beep.
          Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Camp On The Hill

Yes $123,000.00...no Sled This Year, No Money, No Time, And Already Married. You Want To Rent It Out Rot????i'll Give You A Call. Sellin Because I Need To Buy A House (primary Res.) Need Cash For A Down Payment.

Comment

Working...
            X