**tug Hill Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **tug Hill Today

..left MARTYS @ 8:15...went up HOUSEVILLE GULF RD...to GRAVEs....to CENTERVILLE...to FLAT ROCK RD.... to DOYLE....to MUD CREEK RD...
    to PORTER RD...across RT !2...to MAPLES...to COPENHAGEN..to(ck5) to (c5),...to Barnes Corner... to MONTAGUE... to PARKER RD...to FLAT ROCK RD... to Talbolts CORNER.... (c4f) OLD RAIL ROaD BED... turned around at NORTH SOUTH RD...all before 12:30....had 120 miles..things where AWESOME this morning.....a FOOT of fresh powder/fresh trails/no sleds...I was the first one up MUD CREEK and PORTER..WOW...WHITEOUT conditions and fresh powder...it was the BEST!!!...I was coated in powder head to toe...sled was also....I left battery for camera back at the cave....but I captured some pix on cell......drifts all over on opposite side of RT177...nobody up there also.....almost got buried 2x...but got out....

it is AMAZING what 50 sleds will do to a FOOT of fresh powder....it goes away like THAT!.
    Last edited by dongdangding; 02-14-2006, 05:04 PM.

Originally posted by snopro
    ..left MARTYS @ 8:15...went up HOUSEVILLE GULF RD...to GRAVEs....to CENTERVILLE...to FLAT ROCK RD.... to DOYLE....to MUD CREEK RD...
    to PORTER RD...across RT !2...to MAPLES...to COPENHAGEN..to(ck5) to (c5),...to Barnes Corner... to MONTAGUE... to PARKER RD...to FLAT ROCK RD... to Talbolts CORNER.... (c4f) OLD RAIL ROaD BED... turned around at NORTH SOUTH RD...all before 12:30....had 120 miles..things where AWESOME this morning.....a FOOT of fresh powder/fresh trails/no sleds...I was the first one up MUD CREEK and PORTER..WOW...WHITEOUT conditions and fresh powder...it was the BEST!!!...I was coated in powder head to toe...sled was also....I left battery for camera back at the cave....but I captured some pix on cell......drifts all over on opposite side of RT177...nobody up there also.....almost got buried 2x...but got out....

it is AMAZING what 50 sleds will do to a FOOT of freah powder....it goes away like THAT!.
    sweet i forgot what fresh powder looks like,but hopefully when we go west we will have some to play with
    if speed kills im a deadman
    lean n mean
    steep n deep

Comment

yup a few sleds on the trails this week and warm temps later this week = doing the non stop snow dances AGAIN

Comment

Working...
      X