Duramax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duramax

do you have room for 1 on the floor SAT nite?

party

yes i have room but i don't have a spare bed. I do have a roof & heat that will keep u warm and dry. you are more than welcome to stay if you would like. I'll try to call your cell.

Comment

joeee...on the floor...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
      What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

The floor will be fine ,if I show I will bring a sleeping bag and a towel. joeeee

Comment

none

if you have any ? call me @ work 315-376-6568.

Comment

duramax...what about the photo shoot...did ya ask?????

and dont tell joeeee or f7 green about i t,,

shhhh

Comment

none

i said something to my bro about bringing some home from collage this weekend. i haven't talked to anybody else yet.

Comment

Duramax my only question is when do the girls get there?--A house full of college chics and me-YIKES--not sure the heart can take it.
                Last edited by joeee; 02-16-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

off to jail goes joeee...ask for photo ID before you ...never mind...
                  2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                  We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                  But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                  What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                  It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Phil let me know how your weekend goes-----hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X