**new Freak Meet Chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **new Freak Meet Chance...

met Chance and his dad at FLAT ROCK....they are from NW NJ...seems the kid races 1/4 midgets or something in Broadheadsville, PA.....near me....welcome to sledfreak ....
    Attached Files

oh...by the way...he was driving a 800!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dongdangding; 02-15-2006, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Where abouts in NJ guys ?

Comment

that is awesome. driving a just as good if not better sled than most older people. did you get to see him riding it at all chris?

Comment

Nice site Chris and Kevin, you guys are for real!!!We rode a 110 miles yesterday,and of course I got stuck on the Polaris all day, dont get me totaly wrong the M-10 is very good ,there is nothing like the REV just ask CHANCE.Chris , we rode back to the freeman and loaded up and made it home at 10:45pm last nite. We had a great ride but things realy went bad with the snow on the way back thats why I'm back here at home.Nice pictures,I'll let Chance do some posting but he catching up on the supercross racing on TIVO.

Comment

Chance meeting

Nice meeting you and your son up on the hill....I hope you two had a great day of riding....You pick a perfect day to hit the hill for your first time.
            Attached Files
            Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Chances reply

You have a nice website with nice people.From now on we are going to use this website for our snowmobile needs.

Comment

Working...
              X