Rock Maple Race - 2/18 & 2/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Maple Race - 2/18 & 2/19

Wags said he was having some computer issues and was trying to get 3 sleds ready to race for this weekend so I thought I would post this...

Rock Maple Sno X Race in Cortland, NY this weekend. Looks like a lot of people are heading to Tug this weekend so if you are on 81 north passing by Cortland around 10:00am or later - take a look to your left and you'll see them racing in the field behind a John Deere dealership - CNY Powersports.

It's an awesome race!!! Last year they had a massive table top - had to be 100 ft.

would be there except for winter fest weekend in bham...

Comment

Race Update

ok, my computer works now. last weekend at pit-x was not so good. qualifying went well on saturday. i went 2nd, 2nd and 1st in 3 rounds of pro vet. 5th, 5th and 3rd in pro 440 and like a fool i decided to run pro open because my pro teammate didn't show and his 600 mod was just calling me out so i went for it and qualified 5th, 5th and 5th out of 6 (so i wasn't last!).
      sunday in the pro vet final i found myself running 3rd when the guy in second jumped a double a little short and crossed in front of me and i landed on the back of his sled. in the air i thought i was gonna hit him in the back, it was an aweful feeling. he continued on and i crashed during the landing. i got on and finished 9th. then later finished 5th in pro 440 and 5th in pro open. this week its off to cortland. sledfreak race update out!
      later
      wagz.
      Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

Whens the race in Perry, Ny. If they have snow, I plan on attending with some of my local buddies. Its not that far from my house, so I'll be there.

Comment

perry snowcross

the snowcross in perry is the 2/25-2/26. The website is www.wyomingcoutyinternationalspeedway.com . It say as of right now "Weather Report.. Perry’s getting hit hard. 3 days of Lake effect and more on the way.." Hope there is snow to ride there.
          jake71racing

Comment

Working...
          X