We Need Trail Reports !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need Trail Reports !!

Hearing that things don't look good on the hill ??

Start Dancin again !!

Out with the old....in with the new !!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Slowgoer; 02-17-2006, 03:43 PM.
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Mike, if you buy that thing you will no loger be able to ride with me. Sorry, but Yamaha shot theirselves in the foot with that design

Comment

Ron mark my words....If Cat or Doo come out with the same ol 06 designs...you will see a ton of them PASSING you in the whoops MY .02 !!

Comment

You know, the funniest thing we ever heard while we were riding the Hill last saturday. My buddy who finally got out for his first ride the the season, saw an Apex up close for the first time. So naturally he started asking the rider questions about it. When he asked about how the rider liked it or not, his reply was a flat out hated it and wanted his REV back. He said the Apex doesn't suck up the bumps like his REV, and because of that, he doesn't like it. Only positive was the engine. I think Yamaha's should find a fix for their rear susspensions before they go and get all high tec in the motor. I'm still not sure why they escaped from the Apex and Nytro looks. I thought they had a real nice looking sled for the most part.....until now

Comment

trail reports???

uhhhhh

IT RAINED!!!!!! HARD!!!!

NO ONE WAS OUT YESTERDAY!!!
          SO NO TRAIL REPORTS...POWER OUT FOR 20 HOURS...NO TRAIL REPORTS...MAYBE LATER

Comment

After seeing your pics Chris I dont need anymore info....wtf is with this winter ??

Comment

Working...
            X