Daytona 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 500

Who will win the Daytona 500 on Sunday?????????

Stewart or gordon

Comment

Don't forget about Sadler (though I think he will choke), his car is good. I don't think Jr's car is that great this year. Lets see Schrader and the wood brothers pull one off, he looked good in the first part of the 150s.

Comment

DAVE BLANEY, it's his time to to have some better luck,alot of luck has to be with you no matter what you do.Like nobody on your side of the trail in that sharp turn,you no what I mean!!

Comment

Amen Brother!! He should have had a couple of wins by now, remember the tire falling off in Atlanta.

Comment

How about Carl Edwards??

Comment

Carl is cool. To be honest it could be anyone but these idots: The wingnut brothers (Kurt and Kyle Busch, how about those ears), or Jimmie Johnson.

Comment

Blaney

Yes I was watching that happened to him with everthing else that has not gone his way,but he still remains cool and calm.I've been a fan of Daves since like 1990 or so on dirt sprints.I like my kids to see how he conducts himself win or lose,and they have picked up that manner very much,it's ok to show your happy with your win or a little sad with 2nd but not to rub it in to your fellow racers.Also I for got the color of the car might have some help this year(yellow,black)
                Last edited by 50/50 racing; 02-18-2006, 12:40 PM.

Comment

little bob jed clampett

Comment

im a junior fan....first nascar race i ever watched was of the Old Man spinning a bunch of people out...just so happened to be his first race...hahahha

been an Earnhardt anything fan since

Comment

Working...
                    X