Tug Hill Report!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tug Hill Report!!!

sledman1 gave me a personal report after riding the hill this afternoon...it isn't bad up there..he trailered to MARTYS and overall conditions where not to bad...even said he passed a couple of groomers...rode to highmarket...sportmans....flat rock...

How could it be not that bad when you have to trailer to the hill to ride ?

Comment

Originally posted by KING
      How could it be not that bad when you have to trailer to the hill to ride ?
      the usual selective lake effect.

Comment

Yeah i rode the Poker RUn out of the Barnes Corners Groomer Barn Sat. Had to trailer. Made the mistake of doing the loop down through Copenhagen to the Maples... Snow was pretty lean down there...

Lean and little trafic, but not too rough... then on the hill, lots of traffic, not so lean and lots of bumps.

Whatcha gonna do!
        - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

We rode the same loop on monday starting from Rector Rd. over to Maples on to Copenhagen then to Barnes. It was Awesome! The fields were great. Groomed base but covered in lots of powder because of the continual snow fall. Made for a great ride.
          In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow . . . answer now is don't give in, aim for a new tomorrow.

Comment

Rode 43 miles last night. Started just past the Hideaway in West Leyden, went to the Sportsmans, then looped around to highmarket Inn, then came back. Saw 6 Groomers, Trails were OK, but groomed sections allowed us to use the full potential of trail. Overall, I am very pleased with the grooming up there. I hope to go back this weekend.
            Happy Trails!

Comment

Working...
            X