Welp ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp ........

I typed out a lil summary of my U.P. trip, hit submit and it threw me back to having to sign in, lost it all and not doing again tonight...lol.

Anywho... was a lot of fun, did 500+ miles. Fore shore a must for sledders to check out and spend some time riding. 100% positive I will go back. Some what, kind of, lil bit similiar to canada. Beautiful area, very nice peeps, NOT crowded AT ALL, NO bumps, TONS of snow and I even did the pasties

SnoPro.....Is there a time limit for posting a topic, cause this has happened before being thrown off and losing everything. Anyone else experience it or is it just my commodore computer ??? Not a biggy, just wonderin' ........

Soooooooooooooo....Hockeygirl, you gonna bring the pasties to the cruise ride ????
    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Up RIDE

Hey Deb, So glad you got to visit Da Uppers! its a beautiful area and I think Michigan is a great place to come try if you have never been!

I tried to get up there Sat. But the crazy weather kept us down under the bridge with the other trolls, HE HE wasnt that a great WINTER BLAST Thurs and Friday! just intime for that ride. Maybe the NY ride will get luck and get some of that !!!

IF you want some pasties I bring some. as long as we dont have to have scrapple!!!! LOL

Lead, Follow, Or get the Hell out of the way!

Comment

Wheres the pictures Deb ?
      Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Help For You

Write Your Letters In Microsoft Word And Copy And Paste Them Here. You Will Never Loose Your Words Again!

Comment

How many days late was Ed???
          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Yikes-------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sounds like alot fo fun and isnt to far from where i will always call home. On a different note it has been a while since i have heard anyone talking about pasties and not from northern MN. I just so happen to have some homemade pasties in the freezer from home.
              Living life 1000' and 660' at a time.
              Speed Runs: Stock 600, 700, 800, 1000, 600 Improver
              Drag Racing: Stock 440, 700

Comment

Hey Deb, So glad you got to visit Da Uppers!
                Me too Jackie, it's been a place I've wanted to go for a long time and mighty glad I was able to finally. John made it possible w/ me staying w/ him and riding up together. 6 1/2 hrs alone from western NY, thru Canada then to his place in Saginaw. Now that I've gone that way, and know the territory a bit, I wouldn't hesitate to go alone and meet w/ peeps up out there. We unloaded in St Ignace and saddlebagged w/ the sleds to Newberry. I went w/ limited clothes but didn't give a hoot. The savior tho was a liqour store right across the road from hotel !!!! lol
                It snowed like a biatch Fri big time. For sure tested your skills as a rider. Everything was white (trees, air, trail) MAJOR snow dust, no perception of trail depth, turns, VERY cold, etc etc etc but we all made out ok. Some blown corners, some dig outs but that in turn made playing in the fresh pow a lot of fun and more dig outs...lol. Found some fun jumping areas and long straight fields to hammer down in, float and hit wind drifts doing 60 +....like I said LOTS of fun !!!
                John and I left Sunday morning back to St Ignace, loaded sleds in trailer, unhooked trailer, then took vehicle to Drummond Island to watch the MIRA races. 1st time for me seeing live and up close ice oval races. The guy John knows won the race so that was pretty darn cool. Headed back about 4:30 and pulled into his place at 9:30pm. Got home Monday, unloaded everything, did some stuff, went to bed, got up this morning, cleaned salon, worked, went for a haircut and while there I threw my back out NEVER has this happened and it SUCKS big time. Was able to some how make it thru work till 5pm and have a appiontment w/ chiropractor tomorow. Hoping like hell she can do something for me and it's just a pulled a muscle or something out of wack. Only way it doesn't hurt is when I sit just right w/ pillow behind my back. Took 3 aleves and it didn';t touch the pain. Im tellin ya, anyone w/ back problems i can feel for cause it just isn't no fun. Hoping I'm back to normal by cruise ride for next week.

Late breaker, Late breaker, comiiiiiing thruuuu...pictures tomorrow, I'm trying to play catch up since being back home, and this back thing hasn't helped one bit.

Ballsdeep...Good idea, thanks

Phil....Ed didn't go

Micorps.....The pasties were very good. Never had heard of them till this past weekend. I of course ordered them saying pasties...like paste....I was corrected very quickly...lmao

Comment

Did ED even make it to the event?
                  Rot.
                  H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                  Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Sounds great Deb...Hope the back gets better...
                    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

went to chiropractor today .....

Seems i did a dilly to my pelvis of all things. I was like....HUH... when she told me. Pelvis was out of alignment (shes only seen this twice in 20 yrs of owning her practice) and has been for some time she said. One more good jolt and it would've cut off nerves to legs and I would've dropped to the floor w/ no feeling....wow great. She had her work cut out for her re-aligning me, and w/ doing that she had to stretch every damn muscle in that whole area. So im sore as hell right now and had to take today off which sucks cause I've been off for a week and not a easy task rescheduling 12 people w/ a full week already. I did it tho, gotta be healthy to work right ....
                      She also said my riding for the year is kapoots unless I drive max 20mph and hit not a one bump. im a little shell shocked yet w/ this news but health and being able to walk is more important. Im so grateful this didn't happen while I was in the UP...could you imagine....eash. She said its been coming on for some time and leaning just right yesterday plus a few other factors was the final straw.
                      So I am still planning on coming to ride next week but will only come saturday to party like a rock star w/ you freaks and go home Sunday hungover. Up in the air about bringing sled. We'll see how I feel. If I do bring it I'll bee-bop around the area by myself waving to people as they go by while I play ganny grunt but be better than nothing and the way our weather looks it'll probably be my last time on the sled for the season.
                      Soooooo glad I got in my trip before this all happened !!!!!

Cya all next weekend !!!
                      I'm bringing the blender !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X