I'll be on the Hill tommorow nite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be on the Hill tommorow nite

I'll be up on the hill tommorow nite with a couple friends. Staying at Ridgeview Motor Lodge. Where are all you freaks going to be hanging out at??

i'll be staying in brantingham at sledmans place with a few other people friday through sunday. a bunch of us guys from snowmobilefanatics.com are having a ride, will be meeting at 9 am at Martys Saturday morning

Comment

I will be there!
      Living life 1000' and 660' at a time.
      Speed Runs: Stock 600, 700, 800, 1000, 600 Improver
      Drag Racing: Stock 440, 700

Comment

We (2) will be arriving in West Leyden thursday night, hopefully by 8-ish! Probably make a quick run to the Crowfoot for a burger and some CC cherries!

Look for the sled in my avatar along with a tricked out ZR 800 Cross Country 136!

Waking up bright and early friday am to hit the trails!
        BLACK WIDOWS

Comment

Be carefull up there this weekend I have a feeling its going to be packed
          Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

I'll be riding a black rev wearing a red coat and black bibs. Friends are riding black mxz and yellow mxz. We also will be hitting the trails early friday and saturday. Artiksno340, Where are you guys going to be riding too, is there a schedule plan for your ride? Maybe I'll catch you guys somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jag
              I'll be riding a black rev wearing a red coat and black bibs. Friends are riding black mxz and yellow mxz. We also will be hitting the trails early friday and saturday. Artiksno340, Where are you guys going to be riding too, is there a schedule plan for your ride? Maybe I'll catch you guys somewhere.
              we're going wherever the spirit moves us, probably where the most fun and snow is, we hope to cover a better part of the hill on saturday, but can hopefully get distracted somewhere off trail. if you see a red and yellow 02 xc 500 and a 96 xlt with a bunch of other sleds, wave us down or something, will you be riding sunday??

Comment

Working...
              X