X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are looking good

found this while checking out the weather

Winter Storm Warningfrom the National Weather Service:

/O.UPG.KBUF.WW.Y.0008.000000T0000Z-060224T1000Z/ /O.NEW.KBUF.WS.W.0003.060224T0919Z-060224T1500Z/ /O.NEW.KBUF.LE.A.0006.060225T2300Z-060227T1200Z/ OSWEGO- INCLUDING THE CITY OF...OSWEGO 419 AM EST FRI FEB 24 2006
    ...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST THIS MORNING... ...LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BUFFALO HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST THIS MORNING. A LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH HAS ALSO BEEN ISSUED. THIS LAKE EFFECT SNOW WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH MONDAY MORNING. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

OCCASIONAL SNOW EARLY THIS MORNING WILL ACCUMULATE AN ADDITIONAL 3 TO 5 INCHES...BEFORE TAPERING LATE THIS MORNING. LOCALIZED SNOWFALL TOTALS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES ARE LIKELY...MAINLY ON THE TUG HILL. STRONG WINDS WILL PRODUCE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW AND MAKE TRAVEL DIFFICULT.

A WINTER STORM WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN SEVERE WINTER WEATHER IS EXPECTED. HEAVY SNOW AND/OR ICE WILL CAUSE HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS. IF YOU WILL BE TRAVELING IN THE WARNING AREA YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AN ALTERNATE ROUTE IF POSSIBLE, OR YOU SHOULD USE EXTREME CAUTION IF TRAVEL IS UNAVOIDABLE.

By the looks of absolutes photos some major snow is needed down in the valley...I won't be riding mud thats for sure ...I can do that in my yard LOL !!
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Working...
    X