rode the hill wed. and thurs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rode the hill wed. and thurs.

went to the hill for some midweek riding found it to be the busiest weekend riding i have ever seen.dropped at timberview got rooms in boonville.took my 12 year old son (first timer) he loved it. overall things were good not great. conditions best in a.m. downhill in the p.m. lots of brown snow. traffic was outacontrol sleds everywhere stay right i said. still we had a good time and did a lot of miles.. hope to head back up on a upcoming wed. my day off

I was there wed. night, what were you guys riding?
    Happy Trails!

Comment

what was your opinion of the trails on the hill ... im spoiled by the canadian trails

Comment

I love them, granted i have never ridden anywhere else (except around my house, aka south tug.) The guys I was with wed. night rode today and they told me that the trails wed. night were way better, granted i saw 6 groomers that night too!

You guys werent riding an RX-1 and a Puma were you? Just curious...
        Happy Trails!

Comment

yeah black apex and puma howd you know and where did i see u i hope i dint do anything stupid that made me standout

Comment

haha, I thought for sure that was you. I seen you at Sportsmans, (I was riding with a Fusion and an XCSP 500)

we passed you going towards Highmarket, and then you passed us on Whetstone. I like your sled, and your son has good courtesy. The guys i was with were kinda hot doggs (atleast the fusion was), so sorry abotu that. We passed you on a turn, I dont know if you remeber or not.

I thought that sled sounded a bit different, was unaware it was an Apex! Nice Sled! See you around the trails!
            Happy Trails!

Comment

thanks md if i saw u again id remember.. not sure we got passed a few times my son is dying for a bigger sled to keep up.. hes 12 i hope we daint hold you up i try to let others thru when with him. its hard for me to go slow though after a while i have to rip

Comment

nah didnt hold us back any!! Maybe ill catch ya again on the trails! Ton's of snow! take care..
                Happy Trails!

Comment

Working...
                X