Brantingham__Stillwater_Big Moose Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brantingham__Stillwater_Big Moose Report

left Brantingham @ 7:30 am and headed to meet: SLEDMAN1 & the MRS/ARTIKSNO340/MCORPS....headed to STILLWATER...PARTRIDGEVILLE RD....had OK cover to get to 10 MILE CROSSING ROAD(LOGGINGROAD)......you could see the groomer had gone up...but due to plowing that road...even groomed it always never has enough snow(MY OPINION)...smack/chat/bang...all the way until you hit trail......from then on the trails where flat and nice....all the way to STILLWATER ROAD.... it had snow..but agian..I thought it was thin..heard the left runner smacking almost the whole way....FINALLY got to STILLWATER RESV...stooped to warm up since temp was about 6' out...got gas(see other post)..headed acoss RESV. to NORRWEGWOK....headed down RR tracks...saw ALOT of RAILS sticking up in spots.....some no rails....(tracks1-10 where a 7) only because of rails...they where groomed...got to BIG MOOSE STATION....stopped to relax...thats when we saw TIM from D&D....(see other post)...helped him...left to try and go to 4TH LAKE to watch OLD DOG RACES....road to BIG MOOSE LAKE suked...got on lake...road to end....spun around and headed back to TRAIL 1 OLD FORGE (great shape as usual)....back to 10 MILE RD....made a right at STONEY LAKE TRAIL....all water holes are filled in and trail was in good shape...groomed....stooped at STONEY LAKE and took a spin....back to COW TRAIL....CONFUSION FLATS....trails where (1-10) 6.5 only as far as coverage....back into EATONVILLE RD TRAIL...which where OK....and back to PINE TREE for lunch with the freaks....GREAT RISE/GOOD TIME/ EVERYONE SAFE......
    Attached Files

end of STILLWATER RESV.
    Attached Files

Comment

sledman1/his mrs/artiksno340...hammin it up...
      Attached Files

Comment

that's me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Had way to much fun, i have to agree with you on the trail with the eneven grooming........had to be ready for the next snow bank in the trail.
          Living life 1000' and 660' at a time.
          Speed Runs: Stock 600, 700, 800, 1000, 600 Improver
          Drag Racing: Stock 440, 700

Comment

If you guys go up again this year I WILL BE THERE. No matter what. Unless the Bambino comes early. Otherwise, I'll be there.

Comment

you better be. in 2 weeks i'm back in NY if the snow is still there

Comment

Maybe I'll even come up and make a weekend out of it. I hope the snow sticks around. I think it will.

Comment

If it stays as cold as this weekend it definitely will, Saturday night i made the mistake of running to the store near B-ham lake with just my jacket and helmet from sledmans cabin. Man was that a mistake. Sunday morning was even colder.
                  Living life 1000' and 660' at a time.
                  Speed Runs: Stock 600, 700, 800, 1000, 600 Improver
                  Drag Racing: Stock 440, 700

Comment

Originally posted by micorps
                    If it stays as cold as this weekend it definitely will, Saturday night i made the mistake of running to the store near B-ham lake with just my jacket and helmet from sledmans cabin. Man was that a mistake. Sunday morning was even colder.
                    it's like we were saying all weekend, LOOK COOL BE COOL

Comment

Working...
                    X