• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS $3.74 a GALLON AT STILLWATER!!!

.....man was I shocked....

shocked at the low price

Comment

Saw it for $4.00 a gallon somewhere, maybe Timberview?

Comment

HEY jag ..THANKS FOR POSTING..KEEP IT UP!!!

Comment

thats why you were the only one that got gas there

Comment

Wow - it was $3.50 last Monday (2/20) when I was up there. It went up that much in a week? That is just wrong.... I guess they know you will pay when you are long way from anywhere else to get gas. Prime example of the supply and demand rule.

Comment

Gas

Down here in nwjersey it's 199/gal reg super 220 I hope hope there making money,but by posting the price everwhere maybe it wont go higher,when you need it you need it.The problem is if it was 6/gal we would still ride.

Comment

Month ago was $4.00 gal at Cedar Pines.
                Montique Inn was $3.50
                Timberview $3.40 ??
                It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Dam ... That's more than what I paid in Canada for Premium ... Going rate was about $3.70 per gallon after currency conversion

Comment

Its still $4.00 at Ceder pines also its $2.99 at Marty's and I think like $2.69 at the Stewerts in Copenhagan and $3.50 at Montague the other places i have no clue. Rode 110 miles up there friday and never filled up till i got home and still had little over 3 gallons left in the sled so i cant complain about that.

Comment

thats like 14mpg, do you ride a yamaha or something?

Comment

I ride a 06 REV800x. My Dad rides a 05 same sled and he had about the same amount left when we got home. These sleds are great on fuel for big twins. They are also great on oil to things used hardly any oil.

Comment

I believe it was only like $2.47 at Creekside in Barnes Corners. It wasn't all that bad at the gas station in Carthage either. That $4.00 I previously said might have been at Cedar Pines(we went from one to the other). I ride a 04 Rev 800 and my buddy rides an 02 mxz 800. We both ride aggressive, when we fill up at the pump, his always takes at least 1 gallon more. I used 1 Gallon of Klotz in 430 some miles this past weekend. Four strokes are sounding better all the time.

Comment

gas

Way to go everybody keep posting the prices and maybe a few of us will plan this into your ride and fuel at the more reasonable places .Today fuel is now a big part of the cost of riding,a big change just from last year.The diesel to get there and then get robed on the trail,don't get me wrong they can make some money but come-on!!

Comment

I believe I spent $85-$90 in gas just in the sled. We drove a f350 crew cab dually with a v10 pulling a 24' enclosed(steel frame) with 3 sleds. Its 360 miles one way. I believe it was somewhere around $230 round trip for gas plus $30 in tolls coming across 90.

Comment

Working...
                              X