Arctic Cats new F-8 LxR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Cats new F-8 LxR

hey guys found this on ARCTICCHAT looks like the new F-8 LXR in the new JAG body....i like it...plus look at it real close sled in the bacj says engineering on it and you see SFIRE at the bottom..might just be an old cover or the new crossfire...here is a link to the message board

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/ind...pic=32886&st=0

A black REV...join them or keep getting beat by them...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Phil, taht sled will put a whippin on any REV. I bet its gonna give the mighty Mach a run for it's money. But your right about Cat keeping up with Ski-Doo's rider forward design. I like this sled, partly because I'm Cat loyal and because this sled looks meaner the cat piss

Comment

doesnt look too bad, i'm still not convinced though

Comment

BUNK imo.....has the same rear skid as mine...same ol same ol !!Wheres the ditch banger ??
          L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Snowy...time will tell...

I would not have a problem buying one if it was the sh!t...

I think AC has hit the nail on the head...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X