Its The Crossfire Snopro!!!
    And It Is Awesome....
    Just Ask Anyone Who Has Ridden One!!!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

i will attest to this one. it is AWESOME

Comment

Chris, ditch the skis and you'll have an awsome ride on your hands. Put a pair of C&A's Razors and you'll be happy as pig in shit on the cornering.

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
          Chris, ditch the skis and you'll have an awsome ride on your hands. Put a pair of C&A's Razors and you'll be happy as pig in shit on the cornering.
          HAHAH, i was happier than a pig in $hit on that with the stock skis

Comment

love the sled put bergstorm skegs on it it turns on a dime

Comment

I have ridden it, it's OK...LOL

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
              We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
              But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
              What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
              It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

that tunnel needs polishing, drop it off at my house in the spring

Comment

i will say that crossfire rides amazing. rode a f6 and liked it. rode a crossfire sno pro and the ride is unreal. way better than a fire cat.

Comment

f7 firecat..I tried to polish it...but couldnt even get close to how great yours was...I may take you up on that!!!!

...phil...your just a die hard DOOOOOER....

...artiksno340....next time you can test it on trail also...

...snowman....I will get those C&A's for next season for sure..thanks for the info

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

I got to through a leg over that cat and it makes amazing power for a 700 and I really liked the sound of the dimond drive...it almost sounds like a super charger twisting up and the ride was good to...
                      Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

It must not be a popular model around my parts...... my local Cat dealer has 37 of these puppies looking for a new home. If anyone is listening to the sales pitch in this post and is thinking about buying one call All Season's Equipment in Scotia, NY (518) 372-5611 ask for Duane and tell him Suzie sent ya. He is the biggest Cat dealer in my area and he has a ton of 2006 sleds available and I KNOW he is willing to deal.

Comment

he doesnt have 37 CROSSFIRES susie!!!!

thats for sure!!!

and I bet he only has a few of the snopro version...which makes ALL the difference!

Comment

I rode one for 25 miles while in the UP. The twin to what you have SnoPro, black 7hundo SP. It was a great ride and he has the Powder Pro's on it. Nice power band on it, and what Late Breaker said about the Diamond drive...neat sound. If I was to ever buy a Cat, that would be the sled I'd go with.
                            It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Deb on a Cat...that will be the day...LOL
                              2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                              We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                              But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                              What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                              It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X