Witch sled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch sled

i need all you sledfreaks for some advice. I am geting a new snowmobile this year. I'm spring ordering it and i need to know what sled to get. I will post some pic of the sled's I'm thinking about. Make of them is Ski-doo. Please help with colors to. witch sled do you think i should have. Do a lot of trail riding. Mostly all trail riding.
    I think snowman1 said the 550f sucks.
    what do you guys think.
    Attached Files
    MXZ 550F
    15.79%
    MXZ 500ss Yellow
    10.53%
    MXZ 500ss Black
    10.53%
    MXZ 600 Yellow
    21.05%
    MXZ 600 Black
    31.58%
    GSX 500ss Any color
    0.00%
    Other
    10.53%
    Last edited by jake71racing; 02-27-2006, 05:29 PM.

yellow sled
    Attached Files

Comment

MXZ 550F Your vote counts.
      Attached Files

Comment

make it a poll for better organized voting bud!!

Comment

go with the mxzx 550f , great all around trail/off trail sled , that outlander in you avatar is that yours ??? i got a yellow outlander too with a plow
          1988 polaris indy trail 500 f/c
          My forum...http://extremefilmsproductions.com/m...orum/index.php

Comment

Great pictures but those are all 2006 sleds to my knowledge. the 07's will have drastically different color schemes and graphics I have been told.

Comment

toss up

i heard from many people who own both the 500 ss and the 600 that a properly set up 500 ss ( really a 600 ) will run with a 600 or 600 ho till about 85-90 then the 600 and h.o's start to pull away. so its up to whether you want a sled thats great on gas ( 500 ss ) or a sled thats alright and gas and a tid bit faster on top ( 600 or 600 h.o )
              i heard that sometimes the 500 ss's are quicker cause they have a shorter stroke so they rev faster ? not a 100 % positive on that one tho

both really good sleds

and what is a good cruising speed for you because the 550f only does about 65 from what im told? any body else know about the 550 f's??????

hope this helped you a little bit

Comment

black 600...and good job with the news and info guys!!!

Comment

thanks guys. I just need a lot more vots for my desition to be made. Its 8:52 PM in byron ny and it is whiteout condtions. Yes the outlander is mine.

Comment

The 600 SDI seems to be the way to go. Better fuel and oil economy. Instant and smooth throttle response. Electric start. Everyone I have talked to LOVES their SDI. The SDI seems to be the popular choice among my riding buds.

Comment

Working...
                    X