No announcement yet.

Thank you from Alains wife (Le Refuge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you from Alains wife (Le Refuge)

Claudine, Alain's wife, plants new trees on the property, and also has completed the clean up of all the burnt debris and charred wood. She also paid someone to come in with a hoe and a truck, and cleaned out all the old foundation walls from the ground. She says she wants the site to be clean and beautiful for visitors in the future.
    On Feb 11th and 12th, we will hold the Al and Danny Memorial Ride. There will be a brief prayer service on the site, with a priest present to bless the ashes of Al and Danny, which will always remain in the soil. More details of the ride will be given in the future.. stay tuned.
    All donation checks towards the education of the children who were left behind, should be made out to ...
    "Claudine Lampron IN TRUST for Megane Lasalle"
    They should be mailed to

Zenwaiter
    Box 22003,
    Shoppers West End Post Office,
    Vernon B.C.,
    CANADA, V1T 9L7
    Claudine says a big thankyou to everyone that has been so kind, noteably, the SledFreak.com Golf Tournament which raised 355.00 usd for the kids.

Im hoping to get a report from ZEN on how the ride went...

Comment

RIP Al and Dan.

A year later and I still get goosebumps and shake my head in disbelief when I think of what happened there, so horrible.

SnoPro, are you going to do another Golf Tourny for this in the summer ???
      It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X