Final Head Count ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Head Count ??

Just wondering before myself and "Big Toyme" leave Wed a.m ....who is coming and when will you arrive ??

Slowguy -Wed @ Bill & Bonnies camp 9 am !!
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Little Joe and I will be up Thursday night.

Comment

I'm gonna be there bright and early at the Edge on Friday morning

Comment

Joeee How about your Divas? Are they going to show.

Comment

I will be in Old Forge bright and early Thursday AM to get my sled... as soon as the open, then I'll be headed to the Edge or to BHam - where ever the ride begins on Thursday.
          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Ttt.........................
            L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

What's the aggenda for Fri. I'm dropping off somewhere to ride for the day.
              Sponsered by Ingles Perfomancehttp://www.inglesperformance.com , Elite Motorsportshttp://www.elitesnow.com , Northern Synlube, Amsoil, High Performance Engineeringhttp://www.hiperf.com

Comment

be at the EDGE by 9am.

Comment

count me out....I have a wedding that day...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDiva
                    I will be in Old Forge bright and early Thursday AM to get my sled... as soon as the open, then I'll be headed to the Edge or to BHam - where ever the ride begins on Thursday.
                    I'm trying to remain calm - but I just called the dealership to see if they had looked at my sled, and if not push them along... Well they havent. (DAMNIT!)
                    I will keep you all posted. Sh*t! I really want to ride tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDiva
                      I'm trying to remain calm - but I just called the dealership to see if they had looked at my sled, and if not push them along... Well they havent. (DAMNIT!)
                      I will keep you all posted. Sh*t! I really want to ride tomorrow.
                      OK COOL!!! The dealership called They were just finishing putting the rings in. 90 lbs. compression on one side and 80lbs on the other side.. should be like 125..

YAY

I will be in old Forge when they open to pick it up at 9AM and then ready to Rock-N-Roll with the Freaks!! Woohoo

Comment

Little joe just got home. We are pulling out soon for the trasher ride.

Comment

Working...
                        X