** season coming to an end for me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** season coming to an end for me....

well folks...its winding down here in the ADK's for me....been here since 12-22-05....have to say it was a very disappointing season...total mileage this season so far is 1490 miles...approx 1000 miles less then normal(except for 04-05)...have to get ready for work...and with various sno cross races coming up in late march..I will have to sneak away from work to get to those....will continue to get updates and trail reports from friends in OLD FORGE/BRANTINGHAM and TUG HILL for the balance of the season...it was great meeting all you new FREAKS...and hope we can all meet again next season on the trails or at my snowmobilers golf tournament in OCTOBER........a few days of riding left...then back to the grind!

See you snopro we are really going to miss your reports? We hope to see you next year.

Comment

Hey Snopro how about it! How soon for me!! Not soon enough!

Comment

f7green..the reports wont stop....

deerslayer....with snow coming down there and your bro in law BBBBB---itching about him comiin back before you...I may not see you till may 1...????

Comment

its like they say all good things have to come to an end, even if it was a $hitty season, you still got to spend another winter in bham

Comment

good possibility I will be back up for riding the friday before the hill climbs at snow ridge...for the weekend..

Comment

SnoPro -R u coming to the Breast Cancer Snow Run? Its the same day as the hill climb.. the 18th... That would be cool if you could!
              - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Working...
              X