Race Photos From Cortland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Photos From Cortland

Hey- here are some photos of sled freak racer - Wags770 (blue vest and helmet). Digital photography and sno cross racing are tough! That time delay between when you push the button and when the photo is captured killed me. I missed too many good shots!
    Attached Files

Awsome

That is awsome!
    Nice Pics G S X Girl!

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks! I will probably be heading up to Old Forge and Big Boulder for sure so I'll definitely take some more there.

Comment

great pics, i hope to get some at big boulder.

Comment

Hopefully my little nephew will be racing his 120 at Boulder so I can post photos of him too.

Comment

which day would be better to go to at big boulder? i have to admit this will be my first time at the snox races

Comment

Originally posted by artiksno340
              which day would be better to go to at big boulder? i have to admit this will be my first time at the snox races

If you want to see a lot of racing - go Sat. That is when they do all of the qualifying rounds for all of the classes. On Sunday they do the last chance qualifiers (1 race for only a few classes) and finals (1 race per class) so there isn't as many races. The finals are always a little more exciting to watch because people are racing a little harder etc. Both days are awesome, but if you want quantity - go Sat.

Comment

Working...
              X