It's It's It's ...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's It's It's ...........

....FINALLY SNOWING HERE!!!!!!!! WAH-WHOOOOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!
    1st time this WHOLE winter we have ridable snow...I'd do a damn backflip right now if I could !!!!

6" + from 9am to 12:30....it took a break, now starting back up...YEEHAW !!!!
    Thank you Old man winter for FINALLY finding Mother Nature in my back yard !!!
    TOOK ya long enough !!!! hehe

Report tomorrow morning how my ride went from tonight .....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Where are you in western NY? We have gotten absolutely nothing from this storm in Rochester, which is amazing, because if you look at the radar we have been covered in dark blue all day!

Comment

wyoming county snow

Thats right ladys and gentleman parts of wyoming county finnaly got ridable snow,Warsaw got about 10 in. with no base but the 1st couple of inches was wet packing then good snow after that,Silver Spring -Bliss area got 12-15 in. they had anywhere from 1 to 6 in. base,Arcade got about 12-15 in. also and had a better base-so anyone local- warm them up-gas and oil and get while the getting is good before the mad rush arrives on sat / sun
      FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
      Rot's Posse

Comment

i just cant win this season, good for you western nyer's tho. rip it up

Comment

Let's GO

Hey Holmes, I'll meet ya at 8 o'clock, my house, lets get er' done before we go to work

PS: 10 day forecast shows 40 degrees next week

Comment

Bro

LETS GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!! 8am it is

Member --All-In Snow Mob
            Rot's Posse

Comment

zr800....Im near Mt Morris entrance to Letchworth State park. From what I've heard snow started in Avon and went south. We got in total about 8". Caledonia, Leroy, Stafford area got like a inch or so, so no riding Stafford or Caledonia trails into Hilton Sno-Flyers
              I'm heading through park today towards Bliss for a lil' jaunt and check it out. Im not even suppose to be riding due to pulled muscles in my back (Thats why I'm not at Tug Hill Trash Ride right this minute ) but theres no way I can just sit back and not ride, I'll just be a good girl and keep it under 40mph but it's better than nothing at all....
              Last edited by 01xcgirl; 03-03-2006, 08:43 AM.
              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

We ended up with about 10 iches or so here! I finally got a chance to take the older on a little buzz around the plyaground. She loved it! She laughed the entire time. We went on te marked trail for a little bit where I could give it a litltle gas and I don't know what was louder, the sled or her laughing!!I told here I was going to hit the speed button and to hold on tight. So I pnched it to about 50 and she was loving it. I want to actualy take her for a ride this year. Maybe some time over the weekend.Good to see snow finally found WNY!!!
                "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                Me

Comment

wyoming county snow

Just did a quick 45 miles loop-silver springs-bliss-java--snow was great- groomer was out trails are table top- no mud-better snow towards bliss area-r/r tracks are groomed but thin!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
                  Rot's Posse

Comment

Working...
                  X