Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Strap Goggles - anybody use?

Hi All,

I just got my new sno-cross helmet (an HJC Vapor). I probably won't get to try it out this year. I have a question for you SnoCross helmet wearing Freaks. Does anyone use the Quick Strap goggles over glasses? I got the Smith OTG Quick Strap goggles and they fit nicely over my glasses and make a nice seal. That is of course because I am putting them flush to my face first then pulling the ends to test. Before I actually stick the mounting bracket on and velcro mount to the helmet, I was wondering what opinions others had about trying to pull them over glasses. My glasses are very light weight and I'm afraid they will move as I try pull the goggles from one side to the other. I'm thinking the standard OTG goggle will be easier by pushing the goggle flush, then pulling the strap over the back of the helmet.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated.
    In this world we're living in, we have our share of sorrow . . . answer now is don't give in, aim for a new tomorrow.

I love my quick straps.
    The one thing I did to make them work better was to take a file to the plastic part that goes onto the plastic pivot on the helmet to make it go on and off easier.
    If I wore glasses, I'd still run the Quick straps, but with OTG goggles.
    Let's Ride Idaho

Comment

[QUOTE=mdrider]Hi All,

I just got my new sno-cross helmet (an HJC Vapor). I probably won't get to try it out this year. I have a question for you SnoCross helmet wearing Freaks. Does anyone use the Quick Strap goggles over glasses? I got the Smith OTG Quick Strap goggles and they fit nicely over my glasses and make a nice seal. That is of course because I am putting them flush to my face first then pulling the ends to test. Before I actually stick the mounting bracket on and velcro mount to the helmet, I was wondering what opinions others had about trying to pull them over glasses. My glasses are very light weight and I'm afraid they will move as I try pull the goggles from one side to the other. I'm thinking the standard OTG goggle will be easier by pushing the goggle flush, then pulling the strap over the back of the helmet.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated.[/Q

love the quick straps
      if speed kills im a deadman
      lean n mean
      steep n deep

Comment

Working...
      X