Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brantingham--old Forge--big Moose Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brantingham--old Forge--big Moose Today!

left BRANTINHAM headed to VAN ARDEN to CONFUSION FLATS...to COW TRAIL...to STONEY LAKE....to 10 MILE CROSSING....(all grooomed to that point)...left at 10 MILE(section to OF cut off was crap)...right at OLD FORGE TRAIL 1 cut off....and things got better...to NORWEWOK via RAILROAD bed(big moose)was 65/35 good/bad...some rails exposed...they where working hard on the tracks moving snow fromthe fields on the rails....THOSE GUYS WHERE DOIN A GREAT JOB!!!....lunch at the WOK...over to STILLWATER...and back the same way home....TRAIL 1 was taking a slight beating...but still 7 out of 10...left at 10 mile crossing found most corners shot...and usual minor snow cover on logging rd....making a right at the INTERSECTION to STONEY LAKE...things improved as it was still good from last nights grooming...made it back safe and sound...traffic starting to pick up...laying off this weekend...
    Attached Files

here was the groomer working below norwegwok...
    Attached Files

Comment

they pushed the snow up on the rails....from off the open fields...
      Attached Files

Comment

...now here is a club who works for sure!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Little Joe Tearin It Up...
            Attached Files

Comment

Unbelieveable. Those pics are unreal. I wish I could find some time to get out there for a ride. I have never, ever road anything even close to those trails! I don't think I could keep off the flipper! Great shots Snopro!
              "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
              Me

Comment

great pics, looks like a PERFECT day

Comment

Working...
                X