Super Moderater ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Moderater ?

I just want to know how you become a SUPER MODERATOR. Just want to know if i got to like take a quiz (test) or somthing or if you need like a computer brain. Just wondering becuse this is my home and want to help out if i can somehow. Thanks hopfully get to help out on this exellent site. Oh and Snopro were can I get SLEDFREAK stickers and buy the way i am getting an MXZ 600 HO YELLOW! Thanks to the poll that people voted on.THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON MY POLL!! Thanks for the votting and thanks if you can get me some stickers and maby even a spot on our racecar. (SPONSOR) Just a little help. Don't want a sponsor that makes us have to race every week becuse we know how much if cost to do anything these days! THANKS IF I CAN BECOME A SUPER MODERATER OR HELP TO KEEP SITE CLEAN!!!

Jake
    YES ! YOU ARE A GREAT MEMBER!!
    28.57%
    ASOULUTLY NOT
    0.00%
    Give him a 2 week tryout of a SUPER MODERATOR
    71.43%
    Last edited by jake71racing; 03-03-2006, 09:51 PM.

anyones ? about me or wanting to be an super moderator. Please vote. After you have voted please reply to this thread. THANKS AGAIN.
    Last edited by jake71racing; 03-03-2006, 09:52 PM.

Comment

your vote counts

Comment

jake....thanks for your interest in becoming a moderator..I will keep you in mind for the FUTURE....

Comment

ok great.
          thanks
          jake

ps. If anyone goes on vacation i'll be here.

Comment

I'm not certain, but I THINK it's one of those jobs where you get asked to do it, rather than asking to do it.
            Last edited by student Driver; 03-05-2006, 03:23 PM.
            Let's Ride Idaho

Comment

There Is Only "one" Super Moderator

Comment

Like Joee said theres only "1 SUPER MO0DERATOR".
                Rot.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

^^^^ you might want to rethink that

Comment

Sorry, only 2 SUPER MODERATORS, three is a crowd.
                    Rot.
                    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Working...
                    X