Fellow sledder gets dealt major loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow sledder gets dealt major loss

I know it is not our site, and I don't wanna step on toes, but I feel for this guy and his family. He lost his parents and his sister's daughter (his neice) in a house fire. There is a donation link at the thread If anyone would like to give and help. Thanks all.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/fo...TOPIC_ID=45456
    Last edited by Intimdtr77; 03-04-2006, 04:16 AM.
    "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
    Me

ya it does blong here. When some has to deal with that for the rest of there life it can be anywere. Were do you make a donation?

that sucks
    jake

Comment

e yi yi seems like its one tragedy after another this winter

Comment

If you click on the link here, it will take you to the original post at the other site. From there read the thread and there is a link to donate via paypal. THere is also a address if anyone wants to send a card or anything else. I am not sure what else he needs, cloths etc. It doesn't really get into it in the thread. If you notice though, Bobby himself logged on and told every one he was worried about his sister more then himself. He never brings up how devestated he is by losing his parents.
        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
        Me

Comment

Working...
        X