**cats Crossfire Passes Test!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **cats Crossfire Passes Test!!!

.....totally happy with the CROSSFIRE 700 SNO PRO...everyone who rode it also agreed....CAT made their best sled ever in this model....1300 miles without a single problem...the only thing lacking is some power(clutching) issues that I will get worked out next fall...a little trip to D&D should solve that problem....the ride is INCREDIBLE....and I can tell you that any FIRECAT owner who drove this sled would be amazed how small the FIRECATS feel after riding a CROSSFIRE..even though the CROSSFIRE is longer..you cant even tell that extra length is there....love the ACT DRIVE.....love the LOOKS....test one today!!!!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Glad you Like It Sno Pro

Another happy Hilltop Customer. Love mine too.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0450 (3).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	340822

Comment

thanks king!!!

If you ever need a CAT

see HILLTOP SALES
          BANGOR PA!!!

they are #1!!!...

good people --good service---been buying there for 16 years now...

Comment

yup, it sure did pass the tests, i give it a 15 out of 10!!!!! hopefully we get some more extensive testing next year in neverending depths of snow

Comment

this sled is goin to f7firecats this summer for a kick a-s polish...

Comment

What is the major difference between the two (F7 and Crossfire 7)? I just kinda know them by looks. I think they are both sweet looking. I'm kinda partial to the longer tracks myself. Not to long though, I like the 136 I got.
                "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                Me

Comment

I rode SNOPRO'S crossfire for about 15 miles. fields, twisties, whoops, rollers, smooth ect ect. The suspension works great! I give that a 10 plus!! The engine for a 700 efi could use more low end. once over 6500 rpms it ripps but down low it seemed to burble ,fart and very low torque in comparison w/ my 8000 mile 700RMK. I would clutch it and re gear.
                  Over all its a nice package that ned some fine tuning.
                  Rot.
                  H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                  Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Nice sleds guys. Chris I think u r sled is the best lookin I ever have seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X