Great Sacandaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Sacandaga

I spent both Saturday and Sunday on the lake. What a beautiful weekend. Saturday was a good day, there was a good amount of people racing on the ice in front of Lanzi's.

Pics from Saturday....................
    Attached Files

another from Saturday.....
    Attached Files

Comment

Sunday

Sunday on the Great Sacandaga was CRAZY! I have never seen so many people on the ice in front of Lanzi's before!
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Sunday there was a huge benifit for Mike Edwards, a great guy & racer who died on the lake a few weeks ago. There was 3 race tracks all running simultaneously, a ton of sleds and spectators. The parking lot was a mud pit but no one seemed to care. The ice was used as a parking lot and pits once the main parking lot was full. This was a fantastic way to end the season since I am hearing warm temps this week.
            Attached Files

Comment

I have no clue who this guy is but what a sled. When he roared by my ear drums vibrated. It was so AWSOME!
              Attached Files

Comment

What a sled.............................................. ..
                Attached Files

Comment

What do I hear???

As the sun sets on another incredible day of snowmobiling, I think of in the distance I hear someone singing.

Just an incredible weekend! What a way to end the season!
                  Attached Files

Comment

That pic of the two sleds racing, a little farther up, with the ProX. Were they flyig? That is agood pic. Good shutter speed etc. NO blur in it at all.
                    "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                    Me

Comment

Its amazing that every rider racing that exceded the 55 mph speed limit is a a law breaker. WTF is this world coming to? Suzzie did ya race or ride at all? Should have come up to the TRASHER RIDE and been in the photo shoot!.
                      Rot.
                      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Originally posted by Intimdtr77
                        That pic of the two sleds racing, a little farther up, with the ProX. Were they flyig? That is agood pic. Good shutter speed etc. NO blur in it at all.

Yup, that is an action shot. Not bad for my little point and shoot digi camera.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo
                          Yup, that is an action shot. Not bad for my little point and shoot digi camera.
                          nice susie,way to keep on the low low,to keep the pervs wondering HAHAHAHA
                          if speed kills im a deadman
                          lean n mean
                          steep n deep

Comment

Originally posted by rotalaris
                            Its amazing that every rider racing that exceded the 55 mph speed limit is a a law breaker. WTF is this world coming to? Suzzie did ya race or ride at all? Should have come up to the TRASHER RIDE and been in the photo shoot!.
                            Rot.

We were all breaking the LAW! It was COOL. I rode and raced all weekend. I got to ride a 2002 Mach Z, what a rocket! I forgot what a fast sled feels like. I thought the REV800 was snappy, heh not after I got on the Mach and hit the loud handle. The weekends high light was when I got to beat my "friend" we shall call her Mrs. M on her pesky little ZR900. She must have thought her little ZR was all that cuz she lined up and I spanked her, not once but twice. When I lined up a 3rd time she got off the track with her tail between her legs. Awwwww POOR Mrs. M! Man that Mach Z made me feel like that little Calvin guy, me hanging on tight and my legs flailin in the breeze. WOW what a ride.

It sounds like the Trasher ride was a success! I am sad that I missed out. Maybe next year if Mother Nature provides us a better winter, I be able to go. I have also heard talk about Canada, how about a semi annual Trasher ride to Canada?

Comment

great pics, id really like to get up that way once, ive heard it's a great place to ride when the snow's there

Comment

Working...
                              X