**ideas To Make The Site Better .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **ideas To Make The Site Better .....

for next season....please give me your ideas and suggestions.........so lets be constructive and get to work.....then see what they say... for the first year....I think we have it going on....if ya dont like it...sorry....
    Last edited by dongdangding; 03-06-2006, 08:20 PM.

Well for this site being just inder a year old I think its great. I belong to Snowmobile Fanatics too and there are pros and cons of both sites. I like both very much, but people from this site are mainly in the area where i live, or closer. People form Snowmobile Fanatics are scattered all over the continent of North America. One kool thing to add would maybe be to pick your own backround color of the site. also in the chat room, maybe pick your font size and font, and when you type lol, not have the smily come up, i think it gets old after awhile. Im tryin to get new serious members all the time like i hope everyone else is, i could just get people to sign up that ride, but they could be trus jack a$$es on this site, and I dont think we need that. Thanks to all the asministrators and moderators that keep this site up and running, its probably not easy to do! If you ever need any help with computer stuff, my mom is a computer programmer, so just send me a Pm

[email protected] CHEVY
    Current Sleds:
    1980 Polaris Centurion
    1980 Arctic Cat El Tigre 6000 with 79 motor
    1975 Arctic Cat El Tigre 340 Quad Plug
    Previous Owned Sleds:
    1985 Polaris SS 440
    1980 Yamaha Enticer 250
    1978 Arctic Cat El Tigre 5000
    3- 1971 and 1972 Sno Jet Star Jet's
    2-1974 Scorpion Super Stinger 400
    1989 Polaris Indy Sport

Looking For:
    1981 Arctic Cat El Tigre 6000
    1981 Arctic Cat Jag 4000
    Old Arctic Cat Panther
    Old Sno Jets
    Or any vintage sled
    1994-1997 Polaris XLT

Comment

ttttttttttttttt

Comment

ok...no responses..must be ok......

Comment

I Love The Site!

Comment

I feel LOVE in the air!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't you come to the trasher ride then???

Comment

How about more CANS???????

Comment

Figure out a way to produce snow...from the site...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

I second that one Phil!

Comment

I think this site is great!! Just continue to monitor and keep the jerks out of this site so it doesn't turn into trailconditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
                      Figure out a way to produce snow...from the site...

No Need, we have PLENTY here

On the more serious side though, the one thing I see is to keep the flaming to a minimum.
                      Don't get me wrong, I've not seen it bad here, I just don't want to see it bad either.
                      There is a rather large site out there (hcs) that I don't/won't go to because all I see is a bunch of jack asses flaming and hijacking threads. I used to go there, but quit as I'm just not into that.
                      The lesson for here: Keep going as you are because you do have a good thing here.
                      Last edited by student Driver; 03-07-2006, 06:33 PM.
                      Let's Ride Idaho

Comment

An idea to better the site is to add an area for freakers to post photos in albums. And maybe an adult only area for you know ADULT type pictures.

Comment

I would like to see something that automatticly resizes your pics when you upload them. Don't get wrong, Suzie, your the Bomb. You got a great thread for resizing. But I'm lazy! I hate resizing already!

Got another one. Abilities to cut and paste in the chat area. I tried pasting a wed address to a thread and couldn't.

Thought of another one. There should be a way on a thread, to send this thread to a mod and admin (in case the mod is at fault). Like a "Notify" button that will bring up your PM screen and place that thread address in the text section. Then you could comment why you think it is offensive.
                          Last edited by Intimdtr77; 03-09-2006, 12:25 PM.
                          "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                          Me

Comment

for starters.....SUZIEDOO to take over joee for super moderator,get someone who's real n down to earth,one not worried about making themselves look good,in my eyes susie would do a much better job,without all the smart A__ c___ reports

oh yea one who wont edit others posts...abusing the power
                            Last edited by D&Dmountianmod1010; 03-09-2006, 01:59 PM.
                            if speed kills im a deadman
                            lean n mean
                            steep n deep

Comment

Originally posted by D&Dmountianmod1010
                              for starters.....SUZIEDOO to take over joee for super moderator,get someone who's real n down to earth,one not worried about making themselves look good,in my eyes susie would do a much better job,without all the smart ass cocky reports
                              beacause I can doo it here

"If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                              Me

Comment

Working...
                              X