The Boss says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boss says

I havent come up with anything fresh lately and he is about to pull my Super status---so who could help a freaker out with with some not so lame ideas,its funny because the "freaker bio" thingy was my idea,and he wont publish my trail report on the performance of his CROSSFIRE-----hmmmm maybe I need to look up my notes on the inner workings of the FREAK CAVE.
    Last edited by joeee; 03-07-2006, 07:36 AM.

The Cave are we going back to the cave????????????

Comment

Originally posted by joeee
      I havent come up with anything fresh lately and he is about to pull my Super status---.

That should have been done long ago!!!
      SnowRida
      Runnin Against the Wind!
      Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
      Yamaha V-Max
      02 MXZ 600
      97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

Easy there SNOWRIDA---I still have the power and next year I will be partners in the Cave experience----hell LIL JOE said I can have the upstairs bedroom
        Last edited by joeee; 03-08-2006, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Joeeee - Organize a group to attend the Snow Run - A Group of FREAKS!!
          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

joeeeee.... in the cave my a-s

Comment

WHAT?????????????

Comment

So does this mean I am not in on the CAVE RENTAL next year?

I have some really cool Ideas

1. bonfires every sat. nite
                2. permanet jump set up for winter
                3. chics stay for free on sofa
                4. maybe a pool table and keg beer

Comment

Joee your out Suziedoo is in.......

Comment

I heard a rumor that joeee is susiedoo also....???

could that be true...

an why would someone start such a vicious rumor??

Comment

You caught me I am really an italian man with a blown up sled who has nothing better to do with my time than go into internet chat rooms and pretent to be a chick.

BUSTED!

If ya believe the rumors I have a chain of to sell ya too! Cheap! I will auction them off for $25 a ticket and only 50 will be sold.
                      Last edited by joeee; 03-09-2006, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Have you ever seen joeee with the wig & heels on??? Could be some truth in this rumor.

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                        What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Come on you two are the same people? Suziedoo you really had me fooled...

Comment

you people forget im still moderator here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

whatta u gonna do...put us in the witness protection program???

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                              We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                              But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                              What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                              It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X