• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic./ DEEP PUMPIN

now thats deep
    Rot.
    Attached Files
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

wish we had that down here.
    Whens it gonna snow???

Comment

where's that??
      "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
      Me

Comment

o boy, sinclair where? i want to know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Intimdtr77
          where's that??
          Cooke city montana
          if speed kills im a deadman
          lean n mean
          steep n deep

Comment

Hey D&D isn't that where you are RIGHT NOW?????????

How about a report. You are there for 3 weeks right.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo
              Hey D&D isn't that where you are RIGHT NOW?????????

How about a report. You are there for 3 weeks right.
              lol yes we are staying half a block away,the snow is deep in all areas,across the street is the doo n laris dealer,notice all the rentals sittin?lolthe owner of sinclair also owns the cat shack out here,bobs cat house i beleive they now call it.but snow conditions are great,it is a long trip out here,but well worth it,nice flat areas,steep hills,chutes,some places in the mountains you can only see the peaks of the roofs of cabins out there,its unreal,some flat ares you jump off your sled and fall in damn near to your chest in snow,the town for being small has great ammendaties,with dealers for all 4 major brands,for service repair,rentals whatever you need they have alot of inventory on hand,clothing,parts,aftermarket parts,everything,what they aint got they will get as soon as they can,the population of this town is 63,certain times of the season you can find anywhere from 50-250 sleds sittin along main street,this is the powder paradise,nice places to stay with lotsa room,cabins also for rent,the town is down low,when you look out you see the real deal behind the town,MOUNTAINS,but be prepared your standard short track will not be much fun,right now.there is times the snow hardends up and you can tootle around on short tracks,but thats not the case right now,so i encourage all of you mountain riders to keep cooke city in your next years trip plans,and all of you with no mountain experience,you gotta try it,its great.....ok susie is this good enough or do you want more?lol,the snow depths are crazy 10-22ft...just me throwing a wild figure out there
              Last edited by D&Dmountianmod1010; 03-09-2006, 05:12 PM.
              if speed kills im a deadman
              lean n mean
              steep n deep

Comment

Working...
              X