Last Sat Ride in the Hill area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Sat Ride in the Hill area

We went to Barns Corners and dropped off and headed south on C5 towards Redfield. We found lots of smooth trials and had a AWSOME fist 30 or so miles of our ride!

When we got close to Redfield and headed back towards Tabolts Corner things started to get a bit bumpy. We had a Burgers at Marty’s (Great Burger by the way for a good price!).

After lunch we headed towards The Montegue on various trials, some nice some bumpy.

After the Montague we took C5A though the woods, (REALLY FUN Trail!!) and back towards Barns Corners.

The Lord Blessed us with a safe and fun 98 mile ride by myself, my son (14) a friend and his son (12)!

Thanks to all those that worked hard on the trails in the hill area, glad to ride even if it was bumpy in spots, especially since we did not have much snow around our home this year..

We came home and rode locally on Sunday (We Live in Cortland, NY), we had some snow, not lots, but it was OK in most spots but we had a blast, nice way to end the season (or at least I expect it to be over after this weeks warm weather…

Posted some pictures for fun
    1 - by the wind mills somewhere north of Tabolts Corners
    2 - 4 on Salmon River Rd Trail on a corner with a nice area to stop
    5 - in the parking area accross the street from the Montague

We Enjoyed our season, short as it was... Hoping for much better snow next year!!!

Great web site by the way!!
    Attached Files
Working...
X