Sled Raffle!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sled Raffle!!!!!!!!!

Im sad to say that I must part w/ my beloved Polaris RMK's for reasons beyond my control.
    Im going to raffle off my 2 2002 rmk 600cc. and 700cc. sleds.
    SLEDFREAK.COM has nothing to do w/ the raffle as I am conducting this myself.
    Raffle tickets will be for $200 each and only 50 tickets will be sold. I will included both custom covers www.snoskinz.com these are a $200 value each.
    As soon as the last ticket is sold, I will have a drawing in the "public eye" and video taped for authenticity. I will deliver the sled a max. of 200 mile radius from Schenectady NY.
    The machine's are in great mechanical condition . The 600 has a custom boivin suspension, and just over 5500 miles. The 700 has over 8000 miles and runs like a Timex. As many of you have seen these sleds in action over the past 3 seasons.
    Both have 136" tracks. The 600 is 1.25" the 700 has the original 1.75" track.
    So, anyone that is interested in the raffle you can send a MONEY ORDER to
    Bill Best 39 Lansing Rd. N. Schenectady NY 12304
    I will return each "entrant" one half of a regular 50/50 style raffle ticket to their address w/ there names printed on each one.
    I will post pics as soon as I get em off the trailer and down loaded into the computer. Any question feel free to call me at 518-393-6162 or my cell at 518-857-5050
    Thanks in advance , Bill
    aka ROTALARIS
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rotalaris; 03-07-2006, 03:22 PM.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

To The Top
    Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm, NOW what are you buying Rota ?!?!?!?!?!
      It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

I need the $$$,
        Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

This is for real folks
          Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

I will start off the raffle I want 2 tickets

Comment

wow..I wish I had 500 bucks for this.....way to go to bat joeeeee...your RICH!

Comment

SNOPRO, Thats $400 not $500 for 2 tickets. Thanks Joeee.
                Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

great idea..good chances...good sleds....

Comment

Working...
                  X