I have 2 Large & 2 medium shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 Large & 2 medium shirts

available. They are $20.00 each delivered to your door.

I also have a medium & a 2XL from last years ride. $15.00 delivered.

Hey you can't blame a guy for trying...

Last edited by Phil; 03-08-2006, 11:26 AM.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Come on buy one for the little lady or hubby...Help me sell these...I do this for the gang...

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
      available. They are $20.00 each delivered to your door.

I also have a medium & a 2XL from last years ride. $15.00 delivered.

Hey you can't blame a guy for trying...

deliver to north dakota?
      if speed kills im a deadman
      lean n mean
      steep n deep

Comment

Yea US mail goes that far.LOL

Perfect!

Comment

Yea US mail goes that far.LOL

lol i was hoping you could deliver in person...jk
          lean n mean
          steep n deep

Comment

Would love to how much snow you got?

Perfect!

Comment

Would love to how much snow you got?
              im in montana right now,but there is enough in nd to ride,but i talked to a friend this am and said yesterday 40 degrees and the rest of the week is looking to be high temps so im sure it will be gone in no time
              lean n mean
              steep n deep

Comment

calling for 70 here on Sat...we have no snow anyway but I wanna go back to Canada one more time...

Perfect!

Comment

Working...
                X