Joeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joeee

How is the Super Moderator SkiDOO??? Will you have it running soon???

so far it looks like one cyl had a coolant leak,and the other maybe a weak ring or maybe a bearing in the crankcase ,Fish and I will continue to pull the entire motor and split the case then determine----there is a company in michigan called Hildebrand Marine with new motors and remanufactured motors if this one is torched beyond repair*(carb boots were fine suziedoo)
    Last edited by joeee; 03-08-2006, 08:12 AM.

Comment

looks like my odometer will be stuck on 2600 BIG TOYME miles this year
      Last edited by joeee; 03-08-2006, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Come on joeee what is the story???

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
        What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Come on McJoeee, you are LOADED just spring check a new Doo.

This season is over anyways............................. Time for da boat.

Comment

Joeee?

What is the problem? Why is this so difficult. It is a little 2 stroke motor. Take it apart, fix it and be done.

Comment

It's trashed, strip it and parts it out
              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Give you $100.00 for it CASH today...

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

What kind of sled is it? I'd go to $200 for a parts sled, or something to putz around with.
                  "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                  Me

Comment

Hey Joeee I'll give ya a DOLLAR.....................................

OK OK Buck Fifty

Comment

sounds like a simple fix to me,ill give you 1500 bux and ill fix it myself an turn n sell for small profit.....i have seen motors blown so bad,brought back to life,it dont sound like yours is that bad...so 1500 bux final offer
                      if speed kills im a deadman
                      lean n mean
                      steep n deep

Comment

for a 05 MXZ X 800 1501.00

Perfect!

Comment

I'll go 2G

i say biding goes by the hundo now. No $1 bids
                          "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                          Me

Comment

OK $.50 increases...

Perfect!

Comment

Working...
                            X