Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BooHoo!! I cant get into the chat room during the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BooHoo!! I cant get into the chat room during the day!

Pffffttttttttt.. What is up with that.. A firewall issue or something?
    - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Sorry to hear that Diva, it would be great to chat with you. There are some GREAT freaks that chat in the morning.

Comment

Yeah Bummer - I see there were 5 and that is all I can see.

Comment

That sucks Diva, it must be a huge tease to see that we are in chat just waiting for you!

There is a great bunch of freaks on here, I look forward to chatting each morning.

Comment

That sucks, why can't you chat? Puter problem? Need to get around those nasty no pop up thingy's? I bet Me and Suzie could figure out a way!!!
          Last edited by Intimdtr77; 03-08-2006, 02:15 PM.
          "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
          Me

Comment

Diva...that is reason enuf to find a new job...
            2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

lol - yep - no kidding!

Comment

Working...
              X