• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the mach z meet its match ??

Cat's new 1000 Doo Eater LOL !!
    Attached Files
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

I am buying a 1000 next year. Looks like I have a choice all of a sudden.
    Life is good.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

its UGLY!!!!!

Comment

Its VERY ugly who gives a sh_t? At 115mph no one is lookin at the hood...

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Mach Z is still on top, not enough HP

Comment

The mach z`s I have seen are nothing to write home about!!!!!
            FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
            Rot's Posse

Comment

I don't know about that.... there was a Mach Z on Big Moose Lake that walked away from my friend's RX1 going 110.

Comment

Looking at that model and not having the specifics, I would say no. Look at the track. Small lugs. Probably spin all the time. It nay just be a bad view of the pic, but I would sy it has to have at leats a 1.25 or better with that sie engine/hp.
                "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                Me

Comment

Originally posted by jay j zintel
                  The mach z`s I have seen are nothing to write home about!!!!!
                  your very right,for a big cc horsepower sled i was not impress one bit
                  if speed kills im a deadman
                  lean n mean
                  steep n deep

Comment

You saw/rode the wrong one. When properly set up they are rockets. Clutching from the factory is WAY off. They are very fast when done right. I did not really care for the handeling but they have plenty of hammer.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PPPPPPPPPP

Perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
                      You saw/rode the wrong one. When properly set up they are rockets. Clutching from the factory is WAY off. They are very fast when done right. I did not really care for the handeling but they have plenty of hammer.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP PPPPPPPPPP

i dunno i rode the ski doo dealers,clutched pipe work,there are on top of there stuff,there rev summit 1000 was more impressive stock,but still not that impressive for a 1000,not bashing doo,just my 2 cents,at the non traction sno wdrags there was 01 mc 1000 with 7500 miles beat both of halvorson motorsports mach 1000 and the summit 1000,by considerable lengths,and a mod f-7 mountain closed the deal on the 1000,it was close

like they say it dont matter if you win by inch or a mile,winning is winning
                      if speed kills im a deadman
                      lean n mean
                      steep n deep

Comment

I agree, the Machs i have seen im not really impressed with. What cat has with the F7 is a fast and light sled. Im hoping that the 1000 lives up to what the F7 has done. Guess we soon shall see.

Comment

Fast sled???

I was not saying that the there is not a mach out their that is not fast,you can make any of the hyper sleds move.But what came from the factory the 1st year was not fast at all-evan this year they are still having problems with getting dialed in! I have riden every hyper out there ,exeption- apex,the fastest thing out of the box beleave it or not zr900 efi!! I just hope a/c did their homework on the new 1000 better than doo!
                          FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
                          Rot's Posse

Comment

The sled on the left hand side of the pic is the view most new cat owners should get used to come next year when your on the trails.

Comment

The 1000 has 162hp
                              Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

Comment

Working...
                              X