X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2

Well, since I can't comment over there I thought I would comment here.

For those of you that are members somewhere else (you know who you are), did you see the X2 post? I can't believe that they did that. Then I can't believe that after people started complaining about it they locked it. That site has always been a little to strict I thought, but that just reinforced it. I think it's crap personally. They sit there and say "We want to keep it clean, we want people to be happy and not offend any one." That makes sense. Then they say, "This is our site and we'll do what we want. The constitution doesn't apply here, it's a private site If you don't like it then you can leave." That makes sense as well. The problem: they can't have their cake and eat it too. Either it is a site that people can go to that is clean and you follow thier rules. Or it is a site that is private, and you listen their rules, but they are easy,people can take things in stride and if they don't like things like "This sled-vs- That sled" and X2 then they leave and not complain. Not something as assinign as that stupid rule and thread.

Ok, rant over. It really pissed me off. End result, you'll see more of me here and less of me there. Obviosly your opinion doesn't count there unless you are one of "The Boys" or agree with them.
    "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
    Me

which site you talkin about????

we have a new no bashing other site policy now....

PM me the site

Comment

I can not believe that on the other site there is a 2 page thread on this topic. They have also banned the TTT posts. Geez if this were the policy here there would be half as many posts, just kidding. In reading the posts there was talk about post whores, people who make lame posts like the X2 and the TTT in an effort to have more posts than their buddies. Does this really happen? Are we so immature that we have to compete for who has the most posts? Come on..... really! I agree the X2 and the TTT posts do not add much to the site, it would be preferred to make a post with some sort of content. We have unlimited words at our finger tips you can make some sort of comment, a joke or wise a$$ comment something. We have a great group of freaks here I am glad this is not an issue here, where we need to make this type of lame rule.

What are you doing over there anyways this is the best site!

Comment

I started there an d migrated here., Like I said, I'll be here more. I like the people here, you guys are all close to me in location as well. Another plus.

I'm not bashing the site. the are positives to their site. I just can't believe we couldn't Post "X2" their reasoning was it didn't addanything. Yes their are people that are post whores, boosting their numbers. In the past when i have used it, I do it just say"I agree" People do the same with Ditto and they said they will delete that as well. I guess it's jsut not good enough to say you agree with anyone, you need a reason.
        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
        Me

Comment

Working...
        X