Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

on the serious side please..SAY A PRAYER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the serious side please..SAY A PRAYER!

please say a prayer for our member, "KING" 's father...he has been a wonderful business associate and friend for a long time and he got us ALL started in snowmobiling a VERY long time ago.... he is not doing very well and he needs our prayers...let him know we are thinking of him.
    Thank you!!

your in our thoughts n paryers,hope everything turns out to the best,hang in there,be tough
    if speed kills im a deadman
    lean n mean
    steep n deep

Comment

Your father is in my thoughts. If there is anything we can do as site for support, let us know.

Hey Boss, what about some sort of Internet card we could all post on and print and send to him?
      "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
      Me

Comment

You are in my thoughts King, you and your pops!

Great idea 77! If there is a card count me in, I'll sign.

Comment

my prayers are with you and your family

Comment

a FRIEND

Also to inform everyone that Joan Veriesn passed on 3/8/06 she has been wyoming county rep to nyssa for years and very active in our local club and active rider!! just a plain NICE lady --sadly gone !
            FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
            Rot's Posse

Comment

Kahuna and the entire Falcone family is in my thoughts and prayers. Dan, call if you need anything.

Rick

Comment

Thoughts & Prayers

Thanks to you all for your kind Support. It has been a tough road for some time now for a tough man which at times seems to be invinsable to me. Daniel N Falcone Sr. He has battled through much in his life. 4 by pass Open Heart Surgery, & Prostate Cancer for which he had radiation treatments for about 8 years ago but has now returned. The doctors say there is nothing they can do for him now. He got started in the Snowmobile business in 1972 as Hilltop Snowmobile Lodge. Only the 4th in the state of PA. to sign up to register snowmobiles, A novel idea for a Dairy Farmer that decided to get out of milking cows. He figured he would farm in the summer and sell memberships to a Club for people to ride on his land in the winter. It took off well so he decided to sell sowmobiles the next year. He took on the John Deere Snowmobiles in 1973. I was 11 at the time and would take people on rides around our property. What a thrill for a young kid. He took a big leap of faith into the Snowmobile Business for which very few thought he would sucseed. With his perserverance it has grown tremendously to a multiple line dealership with many awards and accomplishments. It has been a great ride for him, Like Winter, I wish it would not end. He's really the King.

Comment

Sounds like a great man ---our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

GOD BLESS DAN SR, KING and FAMILY...
                    I will try and go see him today if he is up for guests.???...
                    your dad and my mom are the same age...and they are not getting any better KING...keep the faith.....

Comment

God bless your Dad and if you believe all will be well...

Phil
                      2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                      What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 5 years ago I was going through this with a very close friend who also was a snowmobile dealer and great riding buddy. I am sure you are very troubled but have faith in your family and beliefs and you will get through this.
                        GR synthetics LLC.
                        Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
                        A Sponsor of Sledfreak
                        www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

your father is in my prayers "king". Prepare for the worst and HOPE FOR THE BEST! A Man

Jake

Comment

Your father sounds like a wonderfull man that has givin a lot to the sport witch we all love and he also sounds like a great family man...I can tell buy the way you speak about him that the bond between the two of you is very strong....I saw at the end of your post that you called him the king...Buy the way you speak of him he truly sounds like a " King among men "

God bless you and your family
                            Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

It has been a great ride for him, Like Winter, I wish it would not end. He's really the King
                              We all wish things don't have to come to an end. I wish you the best.

Hail to the King
                              BLACK WIDOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X