Sledfreak--...amazing Email We Got!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sledfreak--...amazing Email We Got!!

We have recently recieved mail from a major production company who ran across our site...they produce "worlds most amazing videos" for SPIKE TV...they liked our site and we may possibly be helping them locating some footage for future shows coming up next winter,

here is part of email;

”World’s Most Amazing Videos 3“ is the ultimate “caught on camera” reality show, featuring heart pounding, action-packed spectacular footage of real life explosions, crashes, wild police chases, race cars out of control, stunts gone bad and amazing natural disasters. In addition, each one-hour episode will include interviews with the people who experienced these incredible ordeals.
    I've come across your web site and wanted to drop a line. From a preliminary search it seems you may have something of interest to us

anyone of our members have any EXTREME FOOTAGE....Im talking
    CRASH. RESCUE, MEDICAL , RECOVERY!!!!!

what a GREAT way for SLEDFREAK to gain some exposure...

Sounds like Bird is the man for the job...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

give me $$$$$$$ and i'll do just about anything for them. SWEET DEAL

Comment

We need a Johnny Knocksville of SLEADFREAK and a ambulance. Hey, my cat got stuck in a tree once. does that count?
        Rot.
        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

....sounds like they're looking for ME! Where was 'em LAST winter?
          I got friends in LOW places......TEAM DICK BANDIT

Comment

Crash,Resce, Medical, Recovery. Sounds like what this site is built on.
            SnowRida
            Runnin Against the Wind!
            Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
            Yamaha V-Max
            02 MXZ 600
            97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

Working...
            X