Ski Doo 4 stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski Doo 4 stroke

When is Ski Doo going to come out with a serious 4 stroke? 65 hp what a joke! Yamaha's has been out for how long now, and ski doo and artic cat's aren't even close.

I like the idea of them riding the SDI card for awhile perosnally. It's just as fuel effcient and the emmisions are close to the 4 Strokes.
    "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
    Me

Comment

I don't think they are as quite fuel efficeint as the 4 stroke, then you have the oil issue. I run Klotz, and as is everything else, it gets pricer every year.

Comment

I wish I could defend my point!! I only got 110 miles on my new sled this year! I know from what I have done for ridin, it's alot better fuel economy then my 98 FZ 670!!
        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
        Me

Comment

I had a 95 formula ss 670, what a great sled that was. Beat the crap out of it and never had a bit of trouble with it.

Comment

these sleds are very strong and probably our best hope in keeping two strokes. i have two friends that have 3 600 sdis and they are averaging 18+ mpg. one of these sleds is a 2 up and he got 18+ out of the box. I think the best they get is a little over 20, depends what kind of riding of course

Comment

I love mine, I wish it was available in the 8 hundo though. I must say that out of the chute the 670 was alot zippier. I''m happy with mine now, but I see a difference. Guess in a few years i'll have to get the 1G SDI!!

(don't want to hijack his thread, sorry Jag)
              Me

Comment

Working...
              X