**yo freaks!!! ENOUGH BS already!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **yo freaks!!! ENOUGH BS already!!!

if your post is not snowmobile related..and I mean ..snowmobile related...I will delete them in this area...BULL SH-T forum is for non-sense like has been posted lately.....If I find any posts that "I" do not deem SNOWMOBILE related...I will DELETE that post...and I will DEEM if the post is JUST BS...and just to break balls..that will be delted also...
    K????
    good

enough of this PETTY BS amongst some people here....next time I'll warn ya...after that..some deodorant time...

so if ya dont have something good to say...dont say anything!

Well put Boss!

What is the deodorant for? we got the 3 warning thing here too right?
    "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
    Me

Comment

Fair enough, your site.
      "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
      Me

Comment

well said snopro , you'll get no BS from me
        1988 polaris indy trail 500 f/c
        My forum...http://extremefilmsproductions.com/m...orum/index.php

Comment

um um a a um ya what he said!

Comment

Hey

Where did all the Joeee post's go?

Comment

I am not really bothered about being hurt, but I do agree that if it is not snowmobile related, it hits the pike.

Comment

I can understand no bashing. But, I think the problem is that there are members that can give it, but not take it. This is the internet, we all agree on that. There is no way to show humor, at all. Anything short of things like, j/k, lol, IMO, added to the end of a statement and there is no way to show when a person is kidding. I assume, we all know what happens when you assume, that if someone says something to me and I don't like it that I must have missed something. There is no reason that somebody should be personally attacking me here, I understand that. But if I am offended I try and ask the person first via PM or email just in case I did miss something. So that being said I try and take everyhing in stride. There was oncea time when someone on another site started sending me rude PM's becasue of my OPINIONS in the threads. When I couldn't get anywhere with him then I notified the Admin. and Mods and they dealt with him appropriatly. As plainly stated in another thread, if ya can't take a joke or mess around and understand it, then don't dish it.
                Me

Comment

snopro i second that. I don't get my feelings hurt!

Comment

Working...
                  X