Float plane ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Float plane ride

Want to see what your riding on from the air ?

This pic was takin from the dock at the camp...Looking across 3rd lake towards the north shore road side
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Late_Braker; 03-11-2006, 12:20 PM.
    Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

The ride

This was are transportation
    Attached Files
    Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

From the air

I'm not sure what lake this is
      Attached Files
      Ride it like a Rental

Comment

From the air

The moose river
        Attached Files
        Ride it like a Rental

Comment

From the air

Looking down on where the first pic was takin ....The cove on 3rd lake south shore road side
          Attached Files
          Ride it like a Rental

Comment

From the air

4th lake looking towards Inlet
            Attached Files
            Ride it like a Rental

Comment

From the air

This is a pic of 4th lake looking towards OF..... You can see 4th,3rd,2nd and 1st lake
              Attached Files
              Ride it like a Rental

Comment

The ride

When the guy was giving us the tour I was taking to him about flying and telling him how I fly RC airplanes and after I took the last pic I asked him if he would let me fly the plane and to my suprize he let me...I couldn't beleave what was hapining...I was living out one of my dreams...He let me fly for about 15 miles and let me do a turn to the right and then to the left al on my own...It was one of the best days of my life.

I just wanted to share with all of you what the Adirondacks looks like from the air and one of the best days of my life...Getting to fly a real airplane...Its a feeling like no other.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Late_Braker; 03-11-2006, 12:21 PM.
                Ride it like a Rental

Comment

Awesome! I love seeing what we ride over! Great pics! I am soooo jealous you got to fly the plane!
                  BLACK WIDOWS

Comment

Way cool Late Breaker...Great Pix.
                    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Great Pix, I'm jealous

Comment

awesome pictures, when did you take this ride?

Comment

They where takin the first week in Oct. when we went up to close the camp up for the winter.

I found one more Pic. it is of Old forge
                          Attached Files
                          Ride it like a Rental

Comment

wait a minute!?!?!? close the camp for winter??? WHAT????

Comment

Working...
                            X