One Last Ride?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Last Ride?????

...wouldnt it be nice to have ONE LAST RIDE....at this point it seems the ride on FRIDAY last week with F7green and LITTLE JOE will be the last for the season...to OF/BIG MOOSE/NORWEGWOK......sunny day..cold...windy...bright sun....I dont think we soon forget the LAST RIDE..I even remember 05's last ride...the exact same trip.....
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

good bye winter.......
            Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunatly for me my last ride was on a bent up borrowed sled with a bad clutch----however making the trip with lil joe,f7green,Hockeygirl,Bill and Slowgoer made it all worth it.

Comment

As for me, the last ride was the only ride of the season! What a bummer. But at least it was great conditions.

Comment

You mean IT'S OVERRRRRRRR????????

Comment

Looks like colder weather and snow towards the end of the week!

Comment

the second last pic with the 3 sleds on the lake just made my desktop background , great pics , my first ride was also my last ride last weekend , its been real warm and rainy the last few days
                      1988 polaris indy trail 500 f/c
                      My forum...http://extremefilmsproductions.com/m...orum/index.php

Comment

Working...
                      X