**********Help A GIRL OUT***********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **********Help A GIRL OUT***********

ALIA BROWN our very own SpeedDiva is holding her annual Tug Hill Snow Run this coming Sarturday March 18th at the Timberview,it looks to be a great event with a short ride and alot of ladies and a few gentlemen on hand (I heard the ratio of women to men is 5-1),I believe if you donate $25 or more you are entitled to lunch and dinner and if you cant make it please still donate or hit up everyone you know for a few schekals and send it in. the website is www.tughillsnowrun.com I will try to be there and I will be willing to pick up a few along the way ---joeee
    Last edited by joeee; 03-13-2006, 07:08 AM.

Pick me up on the way Joeee. We'll ride my sleds if necessary.
    Rot.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

All are welcome!! Even if you dont want to ride and just come to the dinner & party - Preregister and select the dinner only option.. We have SO MUCH Stuff to raffle.

More details to follow tomorrow - waiting for mother nature to come back from vacation... :-) Then we will know better what our game plan will be!
      - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Cmon freaks lets give a good turnout for the girl,and if you cant come please donate or tell me how much you would like to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by joeee
          Cmon freaks lets give a good turnout for the girl,and if you cant come please donate or tell me how much you would like to donate.
          Thank you Joeee
          We have a downloadable pledge sheet on our website. www.tughillsnowrun.com

Here is the link to the plede sheet.

I appreciate any and all support no matter how big or small. Together we can make a difference!!
          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

I might be able to make it not sure yet its for sure a good cause it would be nice to help out. Joe if your going let me know pick me up along the way if im able to attend. What are your plans if you do go where you staying and how long you staying????.

Comment

Unfortunetly I can't make it, but a donation has been done. I hope there is a great turn out for this Alia, even if no snow people will come for the cause !!
              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

WOW the money is rolling in ,cOME ON FREAKERS DO IT FOR D I V A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAZZ if I am pickin up Rota gettin to your side of the hill will be hard,stay flexible and lets see wuts shakes out----Rota are you still in and are we taking the POLARIS's or are we in for DINNER only and support crew---Duramax will probably let us sleep on the floor if I ask or drive home that nite!!!!!
                Last edited by joeee; 03-13-2006, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Rota give me a Buzz today

Comment

CMON FREAKERS the ride is on Saturday,and there is even some snow.
                    Last edited by joeee; 03-15-2006, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Cmon ----save A Life!!!!!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X