• Show
Clear All

• Straight up 900

Heres a pic of my buddy, on his dads 900 RMK
    Attached Files

Way cool...that taken today???

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

great picture...riding out there looks cool...

Comment

NICE...o what i'd do for those conditions and terrain, and a sled that sick

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
          Way cool...that taken today???

The pic was taken yesterday the 12th, i will post some more pics when i get them resized

Comment

Here are some stuck pics of the 900, and when its stuck its really stuck
            Attached Files

Comment

There's bill stuck on his 04 700 RMK 151,and me coming down from a wheel stand
              Attached Files

Comment

Pic of my dad on his 02 700 RMK 144,Pic of my sled in the snow,Pics of the trail
                Attached Files

Comment

Unabelievable pis!! Great to see there is still snow out there!! Where are these pics? Did I miss it?
                  "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                  Me

Comment

great pics,looks like you all had a great time
                    if speed kills im a deadman
                    lean n mean
                    steep n deep

Comment

Originally posted by Intimdtr77
                      Unabelievable pis!! Great to see there is still snow out there!! Where are these pics? Did I miss it?
                      Washington state Near Mt Adams, we have about 14 feet at 5000ft, this time last year we had maybe a foot,so we are loving it.Thanks for all the great comments

Comment

awesome, im in love with the deep POW in those pics

Comment

Awsome pic's...What was the temp that day.....I see the 1 guy has jeans and a light jacket on...It must have been awsome riding

Thanks for sharing the pic's
                          Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Originally posted by Late_Braker
                            Awsome pic's...What was the temp that day.....I see the 1 guy has jeans and a light jacket on...It must have been awsome riding

Thanks for sharing the pic's
                            It was about 26 degrees. Its a cabella's dry plus coat its fairly heavy,he rides with just some thermals and jeans. He says he can move around alot faster and easier,but he gets soak and wet. I think he is not real smart, but what do i know,i just like to be warm&dry.

Comment

I'm with ya when it comes to being warm and dry.....I couldn't beleave that he was in jeans in the deep stuff lmao he must not be very smart...j/k.....It must have been a great day of riding.... I hope ya get more days like that before it comes to the end of the season for ya
                              Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Working...
                              X