anyone interested in lewis county snoshow in lowville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone interested in lewis county snoshow in lowville

we are trying to organize a snowmobile show at the lewis county fairgrounds in lowville. nothing is final yet but i wanted to get an idea if it something that our out of town customers would be interested in attending before we went to all the work and spending money in advertising. The purpose of this show is to get the lewis county snowmobile dealers(d&d, millards, widricks,and timberview) all togther so our customers can come and meet the dealers and get info on new product. please reply with any ideas like maybe a sledfreak.com booth hint hint
    put your ass on the ice,turn left and hope for the best!!!

i like the idea!!

Comment

I'd do a Tug HIll Snow Run booth!
      - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

my feelings would be hurt if you didn't set up a booth. i'm awaiting a call from the lewis county fair board to find avail. and cost for the pavillion. i've have talked to the other dealers and i think everyones on board. now it'sjust a matter of price and when we can do it.

Comment

I would be interested in an AMSOIL booth, keep us informed

www.synthetic-oil-tech.com/1337943
          GR synthetics LLC.
          Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
          A Sponsor of Sledfreak
          www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

Originally posted by vracer884
            my feelings would be hurt if you didn't set up a booth. i'm awaiting a call from the lewis county fair board to find avail. and cost for the pavillion. i've have talked to the other dealers and i think everyones on board. now it'sjust a matter of price and when we can do it.
            You thinking Fall?

Comment

SpeedDiva could have a kissing booth. I would spend a few $$$ there for sure!!
              Rot.
              H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
              Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

where?
                when?
                how much?

Where interested.

Comment

well uh to be honest we were going to try on april 1st this year but i now know that won't fly but... how does a fall show sound. i can pursue that avenue. give me your ideas and feedback. thanks

Comment

To be honest, I feel like the 'umph' is dwindling for this riding season. The winter was disappointing to many, and the reception you'd receive doing a show in the spring would not (I'm guessing) be as significant as what you would get in the fall, when everyone is ramping back up again.

In the fall everyone is going to be hopeful that old man winter comes back in brute force, and pounds the hill, and surrounding areas with significant snow fall. They will be thinking about purchasing, they will be 'hot to trot' to get back into riding mode. Not like I feel they are now.

I could be wrong... but I'd like to see it be a success, but this is how I'm perceiving the general riding population will view things.

Just my $.02

Comment

speed diva i couldn't agree with you more. like i said we were hoping to get a few preseason sales out of this snoshow but if everyone thinks that fall would be better i'm all for it plus it gives us more time to prepare. by the way if anyone is intersted in a 2006 or 2007 give me a call 315-376-8013 our prices are so low it will make you pee your pants!!!!

Comment

Vracer.....sledfreak.com Is Interested In A Booth For The Fall Show!

Comment

Vracer-will it be a snowmobile only show or will atv`s and other things be included?
                          Northern Foothills of The Tug

Comment

i talked to the chamber of commerce this morning and they were stoked that we were putting something together. right now the 2 possible dates are the 23 or the 30th of sept. it all depends on when the ohio grass drags are. also at the lewis county snoshow we are planning a vintage show and swap meet. i just wanted to give everyone an update and more will follow when i have it.

Comment

Working...
                            X