I have 2 large Trasher/Freak shirts left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 large Trasher/Freak shirts left

any one interested??? PM me or post here.

Come on help me get rid of these...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

shirts

what do they look like and how much?? you can e mail me or post- tks-maybe both!!
    FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
    Rot's Posse

Comment

J they are $20 shipping included. There is a picture of the shirt on the thread on page 3 "Nice Shirt."

Thanks

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

shirts

Phil-I will take both- I can send you a check-E-mail me with proper name and address I will get it out to you today!! [email protected]TKS

Member --All-In Snow Mob
        Rot's Posse

Comment

J see your PM

Perfect!

Comment

here is what front of shirt looks like...
            Attached Files

Comment

The shirts are all sold...Thank all who ordered and took their order...those who did not were taken by others...It all worked out...

Chris: Did you like the design???

Perfect!

Comment

PHIL...nice job on the shirts...I liked the design....lets talk t-shirts....

Comment

phil nice shirts. I wore my shirt today. Got all kinds of compliments! Even my teacher said she liked it. AND I EVEN GOT A 100 ON A SOCIAL STUDIES!!
                  I realy love the shirt!! Thanks guys

Jake

Comment

Thanks guys...

Jake...keep those 100's coming you will need them in the future.

Perfect!

Comment

Hey Phil ------Jake could be the son you always dreamed about.

Comment

whats the matter jake fall asleep for a month --alittle late on the come back !!!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
                        Rot's Posse

Comment

too busy counting his dad's money...LOL

Perfect!

Comment

Working...
                          X